Tuesday, May 24, 2011

babble

Why when you honk a horn at someone they automatically get offended even if you are just trying to get there attention that the light has been green so long it has already turned yellow?

Why do you get pissed when someone honks their horn at you?

Why was I put on talking timeouts growing up?

Why can't I wait until Landon understands what a talking timeout is?

Why does my car take over $75 to fill up?

Why do all the good tv shows take a summer break?

Why do people think they can predict the end of the world?

Why do all the hott skinny girls go to the gym at night?

Why do I try to avoid the gym at night?

Why does my phone battery die within one day?

Why do I love reality tv so much?

Why does Gavin eat so much yet not gain weight?

Why can't I have that problem?

Blah Blah Blah

No comments: