Tuesday, March 29, 2011

...Secret Admirer...


So I have a secret admirer. Ok not really. But I do have someone who tells me Im beautiful and makes me feel special other than my husband. GASP. Well let me break it down for you...




Example one..




Its early in the morning, my hubbs is aready at work, and I get woken up by kisses and a little whisper of "I Love You."




Example two...




I get all dressed up to go to a wedding.. you know a step above and beyond the usual hair, make up, and dress. I walk into the room and am told "You look amazing, beautiful, wow." Ok ok ok, maybe it was only a "you look cute," but it felt the same.




Example three...




I change out of the dress, in realization that I still have an hour before I have to leave, and two children that are full of boogers and grubby hands. I walk out in sweats and a tank.. and get the same in awe reaction.




Ok, as I'm sure you guessed, Landon is my secret admirer, who can make me feel so loved and special, but it really shows me that it doesn't matter what I wear, if I have morning breath, or if my hairs done. All he sees is his mom, who he loves for my goods and bads. He knows exactly what to say to make me smile.





Oh and don't tell Matt.. but he gives the best kisses

No comments: