Sunday, August 14, 2011

Quote of the Week

Landon is all boy.

100%.

I love how tough he is.

But we are now getting into the gross boy stuff.

Like snails.

And Mud.

But recently he thinks its hilarious..

and i mean roll on the floor laughing hilarious when he says certain words.

So I might tell him I love him.

He will say, POOP.

Then crack up.

Poop, pee, fart.

Those are some of the fav words right now.


So he now has a favorite song,

which sad to say is his request at bedtime and I do sing it to him.

He made it up, its quite creative. :/


My little songwriter:

(to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star)


"Poo poo pee pee poo poo pee

poo poo pee pee poo poo pee"


Yep, hes a freakin genius.

Serious talent right there.

Anybody interested in making a record?

I will sign the consent form.

No comments: