Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have a paycheck

So were broke.

Yep, Ill admit it.

No shame.

Our savings has been being depleting every month.

No bueno.

Matts job renegotiated or maybe didnt renegotiate (I dont really understand it fully)

there contracts

But what I do understand is we took a hit

A BIG HIT

So where do you go from there?

When you plan on so much a month and it gets taken from you what are you left to do?

Matt suggested he get a second job.

I hated that idea.

He would never see his kids.

But we both still wanted me to be a Stay at home mom.

So I put out an ad for childcare and I hit the kid jackpot.

2 AMAZING kids.

M-F All day.

Not really what I was looking for, but I don't think I could get kids with exactly Matts schedule :)

So it was the best alternative.

I wondered though.

Would my kids suffer?

I don't want to take anything away from them.

I think Gavin would be fine, but Landon already is having a jealousy issue with Gavin and I didnt want to add 2 more to that.

But as I was looking thrugh my pics from the last few days,

I had a feeling of reassurance that everything was gonna be ok.




He is still so happy.

The second he wakes up he runs out to see where his friends are.

They play so well together.

God is so good to our family.


The two kids are the sweetest things too.

They are a big help with the baby.

They have helped me implement structure..

yeah so what..

Im not a very organized, structured person.

I keep my house clean and tidy...

wouldn't want the parents to think im a slob and my house is unfit.


I think it has turned out way better than I had expected.

And Im still able to be home with my boys.


*Donations are welcomed at anytime

You can make a check out to:

Iwanttohirea Maidandacook

1 comment:

Natalee said...

YOu forgot to post about the part where your best friend took a big hit too.

Here I will do it for you...

My BFF also took a big hit.
With me having this job and all.
Now we hardly get to talk on the phone.
Our convos went from 3-4 hours a day to only 1-2 hours a day.
We'll NEVER and I mean NEVER get to see eachother now.
Or eachothers kids.
Unless she drives up here.
Which she WILL do.
I will pay for her gas.
And take her shopping.
And buy her lunch.
Since I have a paycheck and all now.
But.
I am still dying inside.
My heart aches for my BFF.
She is amazing.
Remember my previous post??


OKAY! How'd I do? Go ahead. Say it. I took the words right out of your mouth didn't I?