Friday, June 17, 2011

#1 Dad

I have free time to write this, because Matt took Landon and our niece and nephew over the fence to run on the golf course and feed the ducks. I realize it over and over. My kids have the greatest dad. I am so thankful I married a man who wants to spend quality time with his family. We are not an after thought.

We are his priority.

His wife.

His kids.

He is an amazing man all around.

And he is mine.

I know Landon thinks his dad is the best. Every morning he wakes up the first thing he asks is wheres daddy? Its sad when I have to tell him hes at work and we get the meltdowns. Is mommy not enough? No, and I can definantly see why. His dad is his hero and thats how it should be.

Happy Fathers Day to the best daddy my boys could ever dream of. Even though he has to work this Sunday.. we will have to find ways to make it special. He deserves that and more.

I love you Matthew Joseph Faucher... Happy Father's Day

No comments: