Saturday, February 25, 2012

My little Rockie

Boys. I love my boys. I couldn't wait until I would officially be "the soccer mom." Practice, games, pizza parties. This was a big part of my childhood being a tomboy and all. Im just cut out for this life and God would agree blessing us with yet another BOY! We are so excited. Bring on the fights, the broken bones, the dirt. We are ready. I always have been. Anyway, Baseball season is here. My fresh 3 year old can start sports. He is on the Colorado Rockies with one of his best friends Baylee. I snuck outta work early last Wednesday since Matt had to work and took him to practice. Ummm yeah. 3 and 4 year olds may not be the most coordinated and greatest listeners. This will be an interesting and entertaining season. Between chasing Gavin and trying to get Landon to participate and listen I snapped a few pics. Uncle Kenny even came to watch and ended up helping with the boys and the coach. I can't wait until the first chaotic game. This will be so much fun!

No comments: