Tuesday, March 12, 2013
My Baby is 4!
I don't know what I have been so caught up in that the past four years have flown by, but it needs to slow down. Way down. I have enjoyed every minute watching my sweet baby turn into this independent, helpful, smart, funny dreamer of a little boy. His imagination astounds me most of the time and his memory is impecable. He is without a doubt going to grow up into a man I will be proud of.
Last year I asked Landon questions, so this year i asked the same ones to see if 1 year made a big difference. His answers from 3 are first and 4 are second.
1. What is your favorite color? Blue, Yellow
2. What is your favorite toy? Batman Cave and car, Ninja Turtle
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries, Apples
4. What is your favorite TV show? Spiderman, Ninja Turtles
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza, Fish
6. What is your favorite outfit? Superhero shirt, Ninja Turtle Shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Doggie Doo, Fighter Guys
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish Crackers, Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Monkeys, Lion
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle, Twinkle Twinkle
11. What is your favorite book? Spiderman, Fire
12. Who is your best friend? Baylee, Baylee
13. What is your favorite cereal? Trix, Cocoa Puffs
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play Baseball, Play on Swingset
15. What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice, Orange Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, My Birthday
17. What do you like to take to bed with you every night? Captain America Pillow, Monkey pillow
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes, Fish
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza, Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor, a daddy who fights bad guys
Happy 4th Birthday Landon!
We celebrated for weeks. With Matts Family the week before, a ninja turtle party with his friends the week of and sky town the day of and sky town again with grandma and grandpa bauers the week after. Its safe to say he loves his birthday and all the fun things that he got to do.