Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We are two years richer..

We are so blessed to have the two greatest boys in the world. Okay, so I am biased on this, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Yesterday was my little man's second birthday. We dropped the littlest one off with Grandma and Grandpa and headed to Disneyland, just the 3 of us. Wow! Hes already 2! I can;t believe how quickly it goes, but my life is so much richer than it was two years ago. He has brought so much laughter, wonder, amazement, excitement and so much more to our lives.
He cracks me up! He didn't like the music while waiting for the teacups.





CHEESE!!!







He brightens our life!






Oh how I love my boys! They are so cute!



Getting sleepy, but doesn't want the night to end.

Who could not love this little guy? Happy Birthday Landon!
He has the most beautiful blue eyes that are going to steal some lucky girls heart one day.






















No comments: